Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Have You Been to Green Lake?


My answer to this question was where's Green Lake? I learned it's around 2 hours outside of Kenosha Wisconsin. Carolyn and I went there this weekend to visit some friends from Chicago (Alison and Matt.. by the way thanks for a great weekend guys it was a relaxing breath of fresh air). Anyway, we had fun at their lake home. We bummed around the town, went fishing, and also went waterskiing. Here's a funny pic of Carolyn waterskiing. She's been waterskiing before, but she never got up all the way. This explains the excitement in her face.

www.stevegoldhaber.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn is the most put together skier I have seen. Her hair is dry and makeup looks perfect. Go Carolyn! And Congrats on staying up!

Anonymous said...

Well Steve, it looks like you were able to accomplish something I never did with Carolyn! Of course, I think Carolyn was probably about 12 years old the last time I tried.