Tuesday, September 26, 2006

WOW! 656 unique visitors in one week.


It's been just about a week now since I launched my blog, and I'm thrilled with the response so far. Over the past 6 days, I've had 656 unique visitors who created 779 user sessions. A lot of visits are from friends and family, and a lot are from other photographers. So it appears like I have the audience I was trying to reach. Above is a chart which shows the traffic over the past week. Thanks for everyone who has visited the site. Make sure to say hi in the comments section next time you stop by.

3 comments:

debbie brown said...

Hey Steve-
Fellow pictage forum member here! What software did you use to get the stats for your hits on the blog site? You can email me at dbphoto99@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Debbie

Jeff said...

Hi Steve, great new website. How do you track your stats in your Blog? Jeff

Steve Goldhaber said...

Hi Jeff -

I use something called stat counter - http://www.statcounter.com/

It generates the code and then you embed it in the source file. It's free and pretty easy to set up. Best of all it's real time!