Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What did I do last Friday night?



I got to hang out with 200+ women. But there's a catch... It was actually for a Jr. League event that I photographed. Here's a description of the event.

This year the Junior League of Chicago will transform the River East Art Center into a cozy and unique boutique shopping experience, featuring 40+ exceptional vendors from across the country. Through the generosity of Gazebo vendors, a gift will be made with each purchase at this event to the mission and community projects supported by the Junior League of Chicago which strive to develop the potential of women and to improve the community by empowering women and families at risk. We invite you to come out for an amazing shopping experience -- this may be the greatest gift you give this holiday season!

Here's a slideshow of the event. I big thank you goes out to Alison Hunt for letting me shoot the event. Thanks Alison. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures.

Steve.

No comments: