Sunday, November 19, 2006

Headed down to Naples, Florida for the week

This is going to be a very fun week! On Tuesday, Carolyn and I fly down to Naples to visit my family for Thanksgiving. We've got a lot of activities planned for the week - a full day fishing trip, numerous home cooked meals by one of the most talented chefs that I know of (my dad) and one or two trips to The Royal Scoop (the local ice cream hangout). On Saturday, I'm going to be photographing a wedding at La Playa. It supposed to be beautfiul down there so I can't wait. I'll make sure to post pictures on the blog after the event. And the whole time we'll get to spend some time with my nephew Joshua. It's his first time flying on a plane and David and Catherine (his parents) and he actually landed in Naples this evening. That's it for now. What are you doing for Thanksgiving. Ayone going to any interesting places?

No comments: