Friday, June 29, 2007

Melissa and Ryan Engagement Shoot

||| CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SLIDESHOW |||




On Monday I spent the evening photographing an engagment session for Melissa and Ryan. We started out on Lincoln Park right by the south pond, and then did a couple different locations around the park. It was pretty hot on Monday night and it got cloudy towrads sunset, but it made for some really nice shots. After lincoln park, we went to The Local Option to take some shots. It's one of their favorite hang outs for bar food. I haven't been before, but I'm definitely going to go back for some food. After The Local, we went to Sweet Mandy B's (I am very familiar with this one since Carolyn drags me there almost every weekend) We had some fun ordering cup cakes and taking some shots around the inside. I had a really fun time shooting with you guys and I can't for your wedding later this year. It's going to be a blast!

Have a look at the pictures. Hope you enjoy them...

Steve

No comments: