Wednesday, June 27, 2007

YES I AM STILL ALIVE

It's been way way too long since I last posted on my blog. But... I've been pretty busy and I haven't had internet access at home for a while which is where I tend to do most of my blogging. Anyway... This past month a majority of my time has been wrapped up in moving to a new home (pictures will be coming soon). I'm still building out my studio and that should be finished in the next month. I did upgrade my computer system, so I've been working with the new mac pro desktop. It is awesome!!! I'm hoping to have my internet access turned on today, and if so, I will be able to post some pictures and recent slideshows. This past weekend I shot a wedding out in Oak Park with a reception at the Intercontinental hotel (ironically in the same room my brother was married in). I aso shot a really fun engagement session on Monday night. Sorry again that it's been so long since my last post and I promise a whole bunch of pictures in the next couple days

No comments: