Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Michelle and Justin

I've finally got the slideshow up from this weekend! On Thursday, Justin and Michelle got married on Justin's fathers boat in Dusable Harbor, which is just south of Navy Pier. It has great views of the skyline and is very, very quiet. The weather was cool on Thursday, which was great because it had been in the 90's for way too long. Anyway... it was a great ceremony held on the back of the boat. This was my first wedding in Dusable Harbor so it was exciting to photograph a new place.

On Saturday, Michelle and Justin had their reception at the Signature Room in a privae room on the 95th floor. We got really lucky with the clouds because it cleared up just as the party started. It's really a great place for a party since you can't help but look at the views all night long. Michelle and Justin did a great job picking out all the details of the wedding. I included a bunch of detail shots to give you an idea of what the decorations looked like.

Thank you for everyone who made this two day event so fun. I had a really fun time capturing all of the memories. I hope you enjoy slideshow! I've also posted some of my favorite pictures below.















||| CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SLIDESHOW |||

No comments: