Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hello iPhone


Guilty as charged... I finally did it. It hasn't even been more than a week since Apple reduced the price of the iphone, and earlier today I went to the Michigan Avenue store and bought one. It took me about 10 minutes to set everything up and activate it. Everything was really easy. I've been playing around with the phone for about 45 minutes so far.. and here is my professional assessment:

THIS IS THE COOLEST PHONE/IPOD EVER!

I am amazed at how easy the user interface is. It knows exactly how you think and anticipates every move you make. And the screen is awesome. I was a little skeptical about how good the screens always looked on the TV ads, but it really does look that good in person.

Well.. now it's time to go back and start setting up my contact lists and music.

If you're thinking about buying one, please go ahead and get one now. It's definitely worth it. I haven't been this excited about a new toy on a long, long time.

No comments: