Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Google launches streetview in Chicago


Google continues to impress me with the products they come out with. Today they released the streetview feature in Chicago. Streetview essentially stitches together thousands of pictures together to create a virtual experience when you use google maps. I typed in my home address and I was really impressed with the quality and 360 view it had. this would be so helpful if you are looking for a home, or if you want to look at what a home or business looks like before you get there.

play around with this new feature... it's pretty fun to go around town and look around.

Here's a link to google maps. Just click on the streetview tab next to traffic tab.

1 comment:

Mike B. said...

Freakin' awesome. I've been waiting for it to come to Chicago ever since they did it for NY and San Francisco.