Monday, November 05, 2007

whoah... look at what just happened!


I was just looking at my blog traffic and noticed that I've crossed the 10,000 mark. Since this blog's inception, which is just over a year ago, I've had 10,500 visitors stop by. This really has been a fun thing to keep up over the year and I plan to continue to do it in the future. It's strange to think that I could be blogging indefinitely... and if that's the case, in 40 years, think of the history that would be recorded here. Think about how your son or daughter could go back in time before they were born and look at what you were up to. We don't think about this now since blogging is always in the present, but I'm sure in 5 or 10 years people will appreciate this. Thanks for everyone who has stopped by over the past year to check out the blog!

Steve

No comments: