Thursday, January 10, 2008

Who wants a safari picture?


Everyone has been telling me how much they like the safari pictures I posted a couple days ago. Thanks for all the nice things everyone has said about them. I'm thinking about having some type of contest or referral program where you can choose one of the pictures you like and I will email the high resolution file for you to have (with the understanding that you can't sell it to anyone or forward it without my permission)... I'm going to have to trust everyone on this one since I can't monitor this :). What if i did something like this... as long as you email my website/blog to 10 people you know and copy me on the email, you can have the safari picture of your choosing (keep in mind it's the high resolution file so if you wanted to blow it up to a poster size you could do that). Let me know what everyone thinks about this idea and I'll see if people have an interest in it. If so, then game on!

No comments: