Wednesday, May 07, 2008

CAUTION: YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER THE METROSEXUAL ZONE


I don't consider myself to be a metrosexual, but every now and then I feel myself getting excited about things your average man should not get excited about. So about a week ago I was listening to the Steve Dahl show (if you're from Chicago, then you know who I'm talking about) and a listener randomly called in about shaving. He worked in a barber shop and said if a guy was looking to get a really good shave, there are 2 essential things he should do -

1) First... run some hot water over your face (I already knew this so it wasn't a surprise to hear it)

2) Then, once you start shaving, switch to using ice cold water to rinse your blade

And that's it... the first time I did it, I noticed a big difference. So all you guys out there.. give it a shot the next time you shave and let me know how it goes. Girls... not sure if it will work on you but you might as well try. And that's it for my metrosexual tip of the day. I am now off to chop some wood, mow the lawn and go drink a six pack of Budweiser in an attempt to get my manhood back.


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wait...you didn't tell anyone that you went to the Ellen DeGeneres show on Saturday, that is pretty "MANLY" isn't it :)

Anonymous said...

What they didn't tell you is that the cold water makes it more likely the shaving cream will clog your drain. Good thing you are manly enough to do your own plumbing... okay, let's be honest, good thing the Florida Goldhabers return Thursday.