Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Wedding Album

So earlier this year I was at at the WPPI show in Las Vegas, and I met with an amazing wedding album company. All of their albums are hand made in Japan, and the quality is unreal! I liked the album so much I ordered two of them for my own wedding album. Here are some pictures of some of the pages. One has black pages, and the other one is in white.


here's the front cover




many of the pages have fold outs, so it really gives a wide perspective



A lot of the pages have custom cut marks based on the pictures on the page. On this page, all you saw was Carolyn, and then when you unfolded the spread, it revealed a completely different scene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to bring this over the next time you come to visit - or maybe we'll drop by this weekend.
-Catherine