Friday, August 29, 2008

hi everyone

Sorry it's been so long since my last blog post. The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy. Carolyn's dad actually had a heart attack last week, so we went to Michigan for a couple of days. Bruce is doing fine now and is back at home resting. Everything happened so fast, and things were pretty scary for about a day. Everyone is doing well now and everything should be back to normal just in time for a nice long weekend. We're going to go back and visit him next weekend as well.

Last weekend I photographed a wedding at Adler planetarium for Melissa and Casey. Strangely enough, Kenny Kim and Mike Colon photographed at the same venue the night before. I guess you could say that I follow in their footsteps... Ha ha ha ha ha. I'm actually anxious to see some of the pictures they took so I can compare them to mine. I'll post some of the pictures from Melissa and Casey's wedding shortly.

This weekend we have a couple different things going on. The first is a birthday party for Katie B. and then we're also celebrating my father's birthday with a barbecue at my brother's house. And guess what we're cooking up for the BBQ... Vienna Beef (courtesy of Carolyn). It will be fun to see Joshua because I don't think I've seen him for about a week or two. I'm sure I will have plenty of funny stories to tell since he seems to be full of personality these days. We also have a couple of random things to do around the house. Additionally, I'm in the process of upgrading my computer. I'm installing a new internal hard drive that is one terabyte, so I will have plenty of extra space for more pictures.

Have a great weekend.

Steve

No comments: