Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Website


If you haven't already seen it... make sure to visit the new and improved stevegoldhaber.com. I've been working on it for the past couple months, so it's really been rewarding now that it's complete. I've also re-branded everything, so you can see what my new logo looks like and bunch of other fun stuff. Let me know what you think of the site, and of course, make sure to pass it along to all those newly engaged couples out there.. ha ha...

click here to visit the site

3 comments:

Mandy Hank said...

Way Cool Steve- I like it a lot- it's so different! :)

Alison Hunt said...

The new website looks awesome!!! Looking for a good photograhper to take some pictures of Ethan, know of anyone??? Hope to see you guys this weekend!

Steve Goldhaber said...

thanks! hope all is well with you. I read your blog often... sounds like you've been doing well over the past couple months.