Tuesday, September 16, 2008

information on our trip to Rome

I'm getting really excited about the trip we just booked to Rome a couple of weeks ago. I've never actually been on a cruise before, so I thought this would be a unique experience. What I also like about it is that we get to go to a bunch of different places. Here's a list of the difference cities that were going to visit...

Rome, Italy
Sicily, Italy
Athens, Greece
Mykonos, Greece
Rhodes, Greece
Ephesus, Turkey
Naples, Italy
Rhodes, Greece
Rome, Italy

I've been to most of the places before, but when I was very young, so I'm sure the experience will be completely different. Once we get back to Rome at the end of the cruise, we're going to take a train to Venice and stay there for a couple of days. What's nice is that the plane ride over is only about eight hours. The last time Carolyn and I traveled overseas, we ended up flying for about 18 hours to South Africa. So 8 hours seems like a walk in the park. If anyone has any fun ideas of things to do in cities that we're visiting, feel free to send me an e-mail or leave a comment. I hope everyone is doing well. Isn't it nice that the sun is out again in Chicago? It almost feels like summer again.

1 comment:

kennykimdotcom said...

dude that sounds amazing! when are you going?