Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recap of Thanksgiving Trip to Naples

So I'm finally back from my Thanksgiving vacation to Naples Florida. We had a great time and we spent an entire week with my parents. Here's a quick list of the activities from this past week, in no particular order...

Playing tennis a couple times

Hanging out by the pool

Going fishing (I caught about six or seven fish altogether)

Making of the annual Apple Strudel

A sunset cruise on a catamaran near Marco Island

Black Friday shopping

Thanksgiving dinner with the family and Gene & Dianne and Gardner

Listening to a couple books on audiotape (I know... that's pretty lazy)

Taking pictures around my parents place

Going to the dog track


Below are a couple of my favorite pictures from the entire week. I've also put together a slide show which contained about 100 pictures. Click here to check out the slideshow.

As I'm writing this blog entry, the sad thing is I'm watching snow pouring down outside of my house. We're supposed to get about 3-6 inches of snow today. This is a pretty drastic change from enjoying weather which was in the 70s the entire week in Naples. It's good to be back in Chicago, but I miss the nice weather and lifestyle down in Naples.

Thanks to my mom and Dad for hosting us for the entire week. Another special shout out to David and Catherine and Joshua who made the trip extra fun. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Have a great week!





















1 comment:

Gabby said...

Terrific pics! Can't wait to see the slide show. It's wonderful to have a "relative" who loves to take pictures of Josh!! Sorry you had to come back to snow; makes the vacation seem like a dream, I'm sure!