Saturday, August 04, 2007

Fun at the Cub's Game

Carolyn and I went to the Cub game yesterday to hang out with Anne and Tony who are getting married this weekend. It was sooooo hot yesterday. Thank god we had seats in the shade or we would have melted by the 3rd inning. I'm really excited to photograph their wedding today. We're going to start with getting ready shots at the Drake, some Chicago shots around town, the ceremony, and then a reception at Spiaggia. I can't wait. Enjoy the slideshow!

3 comments:

anne said...

Steve, you captured the day so well! THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I knew we had fun but I didn't realize it was that awesome! Love your photos! Somehow you managed to mix the magic of the ballpark, the true love of sweethearts Anne and Tony and everybody's enjoyment. Nice.
Donna

Laura said...

I checked out your slide show on Saturday afternoon. The music is so fun... Matt called to me from the back of the condo asking what is was and what I was doing!