Friday, November 10, 2006

Very Nice!!!




I'll start by saying that I go to the movies all the time. And for the longest time there hasn't been many good comedies. However, I finally found a hilarious movie. I have never laughed so hard in my life when I saw the new movie Borat. There were several times where I was laughing so hard I began to cry. I think it's becuase of the simplicity of the plot that makes it so good (Insert goofy foreigner into American culture and see what happens). If you haven't already seen this movie, go see it. You will have a great time. It's so funny... I'm actually thinking about going to see it this weekend again. Here are some memorable quotes from the movie


I will forgive Pamela, and I will go to California, with my friend Mr. Jesus, AND WE WILL TAKE HER!

High five!

Gipsy! Give me your tears! If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you!

She is my sister. She is number-four prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

High Five to Borat!!!